Unika 700 and Unika 900 bratt pans feature manual or electric tilting mechanisms. Water filling tap supplied as standard.
Pans are also available with the special SLIDE ARMOR XH 12 non-stick coating which combines excellent non-stick performance with great durability.
This coating allows you to cook without using oil or butter maintaining the original flavours of dishes, thus offering consumers the chance to enjoy a healthier diet.
• All steel outer covering and support structure
• Tank in AISI 316 with rounded corners
• Non-stick tanks can be supplied with SLIDE ARMOR XH 12 coating which is exceptionally tough and has an excellent non-stick effect
• Height-adjustable steel feet
• Manual wheel-operated or electrically controlled tilt mechanism
• Tank filled through a tap and distribution pipe located on top of the unit
• Steel lid with large handle
• Heated by tubular stainless steel burners, piezoelectric ignition and pilot light
• Temperature adjustment from 100°C to 330°C
• Temperature adjusted by a thermostatic valve with safety cut-out